International projects design and realisation
Cosmopolitan thinking and acting in mutual appreciation and respect are important to me. Narrow-minded insistence on yesterday's positions is alien to me.
Projects that generate further added value by combining business and culture are of interest to me. I have worked successfully in this field for many years.
- Chamber Music
- Salon Orchestra
- Dress rehearsal
- School concert
- Vocal workshop
- Classic Open-Air
- Marketing Events
- Sales support
- Conflict management
- Event organisation
- International project management
- Customer care
Youth work Asia / EU / CH
- Summer courses
- Discussion groups
"The optimum occurs when there is a certain mixture of organisation and chaos.”Hermann Müller-Thurgau (1850–1927), Swiss viticultural researcher
Pressure to perform is good, but what is important first and foremost is rest for discovering one's own talent and developing one's own potential. You need time for both. The sources of creativity are intuition and imagination. Interaction and contradiction then create the disorder, restlessness and uncertainty in the mind that is needed for something new to emerge.
I enjoy working with multiculturally open-minded and interested young people from home and abroad with a focus on international work.
In physics: Performance is work per unit of time – for me, this is true in the world of work: The joy of doing is the basis for performance
I believe that global economic activity is bound to fail without serious cultural understanding. Projects have to pay off – that is absolutely clear – but they pay off when the partners have been able to build mutual trust and enjoy working together. Too many projects in international business fail because of mistrust.
The economy, society and culture do not need emotional flashes in the pan, but rather reliability and the willingness to overcome anything that seems to stand in the way of a successful project. Reliability is the prerequisite for sustainability. Reliability gives young people throughout the world security and the courage to necessarily look at things differently and implement them differently than before. It would be naïve to believe that this can be achieved "just like that". It would likewise be naïve to believe that attending country-specific behavioural seminars will make a decisive difference.
I believe – despite all the necessary development of digital conferences and meetings – that the decisive factor for success is still the personal encounter. That is what I want to promote the following: digital yes, but not exclusively!
Everything is always connected to everything else, but you are looking for where it all starts?
You want to organise a concert, but you have neither a room with suitable acoustics, nor a grand piano, nor someone to stage it all, advertise it and write you a review afterwards?
You don't have enough time to take care of recently arrived students with language problems?
Are you looking for a brilliant idea for a high-quality business event for customer loyalty? Do you need support with the implementation?
Do you urgently need support in managing a difficult client relationship so that nothing "slips" in your project?
Cold calling for sales is not your thing?
An international meeting in the target country is on the agenda, but who will take care of airport transfers and accommodation, negotiate conference packages, take care of technology and special requests, stage the musical soirée at the end?
You are a foreign educational institute and are looking for a cooperation partner for summer courses to bring European cultural life closer to your students, but you are confronted with an overwhelming number of possibilities?
Project experience at home and abroad
- International event organisation: Design, implementation and follow-up of lectures, conferences, classical music concerts
- Development of project ideas, conception, creation of exposés for cultural events, organisation of processes
- Sales support: Marketing and PR concepts for SMEs from the cultural industry, writing culture-based texts
- Coordination of my proven network of experts for work in the field of design of promotional material and internet presence
- Competence in relationship-oriented and thus sustainable development of resilient customer contacts
- Many years of work on business / project development in Arab countries on behalf of clients, support for joint venture processes
- Intercultural business communication, breaking down communication blockades, conflict management in an effort to balance business interest
- Project work on the ground in Jordan, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
Culture as a unifying value and basis for multicultural work
Offers for students from Asia and the EU:
- Organisation and implementation of lectures and seminars with speakers from the fields of politics, higher education and career guidance services, press work
- Initiation of intercultural discussion groups on current economic and socio-political topics in Germany as well as the situation of the cultural industry
- Support for students who wish to apply for a place at university in Germany and enter without language skills.
- Assistance in preparing the students' first visits to the authorities after arrival and in finding accommodation
Offer for young people and children from the Asian region:
- Design and management of summer courses for learning and practising intercultural understanding in cooperation with relevant educational institutions at home and abroad
Offer for young professional musicians:
- Support in building contact networks for the professional future
- Researching performance opportunities
- Advice on creating the professional advertising portfolio
Craft requires the right tools
- English, professional working proficiency
- French, fluent
- German, mother tongue
- References and project lists on request
- Flat rates depending on complexity and by arrangement